Wednesday, 26 February 2014

february's best

Unbelievable but true, February is nearly over. Many videos have been released this month, with both Vevo and YouTube throwing 3 minute wonders at us all throughout. I have chosen a few videos in which I particularly feel are the best videos of this month. Videos in which are anthemic and cutting-edge. 

First of all.. The Strypes - Hard To Say No
I am a huge lover of these boys and after Alex Turners now-famous speech at the BRIT awards last week, rock and roll definitely isn't dead and these boys prove it. 

Haim - If I Could Change Your Mind
If it was possible to become a Haim sister, there's no doubt that I would. These 3 ladies are sensational, and their choreography? Not so much. 
George Ezra - Cassy O'
After impatiently waiting for this since images of recording were released, the video was finally birthed. Incredibly good use of the letter O in this video.


The Pierces - Believe In Me
The girls' video for Believe In Me is very psychedelic. Mesmerizing.



The Pretty Reckless - Heaven Knows
With banging drums and rhythmic guitars, Taylor Momsen and co are back. Cast your mind back to 2010 and you may remember You Make Me Wanna Die. Creative and diverse video - remarkable.


Don't forget to check out Youtube and Vevo for more recent releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment