Tuesday, 31 December 2013

top 13 albums of 2013

So it's come to the end of the year and I can't seriously believe how quick it's flown by!

2013 has been a very productive and somewhat wild year for the music world. And obviously, a year within the music industry does not come without controversy. 

*cough* Robin Thicke *cough* Miley Cyrus *cough* Kanye West *cough*


With the amount of album releases we've had this year, I have found it sooooo hard to decide my top 13. Also, they are not ordered from 1 to 13 simply because I couldn't find my absolute favourite within these 13 - however, they are chronologically ordered by month of release. Here it goes:



Arc - Everything Everything 
(January)


Holy Fire - Foals
(February)



The Messenger - Johnny Marr
(February)


In Love - Peace
(March)



If You Leave - Daughter
(March)



Don't Forget Who You Are - Miles Kane
(June)



Sistrionix - Deap Vally
(June)



BE - Beady Eye
(June)



Where The Heaven Are We - Swim Deep
(August)



Snapshot - The Strypes
(September)


The 1975 - The 1975
(September)


Days Are Gone - Haim
(September)



Shangri La - Jake Bugg
(November)


And there you go, my top 13 albums of this year! There have been so many other fantastic albums this year such as London Grammar's If You Wait, Toy's Join The Dots and Gabrielle Aplin's English Rain, the list is endless.. 

I all hope you have a fabulous NYE!! And I'll see you all in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment