Friday, 3 January 2014

2014 biggest stars: prediction

HIYA 2014!

2013 brought us many outstanding and disastrous things. Yet I feel 2014 will bring us so many more fantastic artists.

Below is my prediction of 2014's biggest stars.

Chlöe Howl
My current girl crush, Howl is a perfect example of under-the-radar talent. I'm hoping this year, Howl will burst into the mainstream music charts and fly to the top, she's more than worthy of it.
Listen to: No Strings; Paper Heart; Rumour



George Ezra.
Believe me when I say you that you will not be expecting the voice from Ezra. Bluesy and unique, Ezra will knock you off your feet. 
Listen to: Budapest; Did You Hear The Rain?




Saint Raymond
A phenomenal singer-songwriter. Check out one of my older posts on him here.
Listen to: Bonfire; Everything She Wants; Fall At Your Feet



Lewis Watson
After seeing Lewis live last June in fact, I cannot express how much you will instantly fall in love with him.
Listen to: Lamplight; Sink or Swim; Into The Wild





Dan Croll
Simply beautiful. These are the only words I can find to describe Dan Croll. If you like San Cisco, you'll definitely love this.
Listen to: In/Out; Compliment Your Soul; Home




Orla Gartland

Linked to some of the coolest people: Lewis Watson, Saint Raymond, Gabrielle Aplin, Lauren Aquilina, Frank Hamilton and Hudson Taylor, Orla Gartland is the girl-next-door with a powerful voice.
Listen to: Clueless; Down The Drain; Roots




2014 will be the year of Drenge and Toy; hold me to it. 

Drenge
After touring with Peace and Arctic Monkeys, Drenge are definitely the ones to watch this year. Also, their self-titled album is. to. die. for.
Listen to: Backwaters; Bloodsports; Nothing




Toy
With their recent album Join The Dots becoming hugely popular and with an up and coming tour ahead of them, Toy will sail through 2014 with no problem at all!
Listen to: Left Myself Behind; You Won't Be The Same; Join The Dots




Temples
Psychedelic is the only way to describe Temples. With a fan base increasing throughout 2013, I feel Temples will finally make a large impact in the industry this year. 
Listen to: Colours To Life; Shelter Song; Keep In The Dark




Wolf Alice
Again like Temples, Wolf Alice have increased in popularity in 2013. With their Blush EP being supported and promoted many times by NME, Wolf Alice are sure to enlighten your souls with pedigree-indie tracks. 
Listen to: Fluffy; She; Blush




Hudson Taylor

I've loved these boys since they were iTunes Single Of The Week quite a while ago. They've supported Jake Bugg. Enough said.
Listen to: Drop of Smoke; Chasing Rubies; Care




Neon Jungle
Welcome, feisty new girlband Neon Junlge who have already made appearances on the Victoria's Secret 2013 show alongside Fall Out Boy and Taylor Swift, nifty huh!?
Listen to: Trouble; Braveheart



And lastly The Vamps
A very cute 4-piece-pop-boyband. Adorable.
Listen to: Can We Dance; Wild Heart




Prepare to see these artists throughout 2014. And if you do, remember you saw them here first!

I leave you with the first number one of 2014, enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment