Saint Raymond (aka Callum Burrows) is a singer songwriter from Nottingham.
Recently signed to Asylum/Atlantic Records (I feel like a proud Mum), Saint Raymond is THE singer songwriter to watch out for .! With a signature voice and catchy lyrics, Saint Raymond is bound to go far!
Also, with already supporting Gabrielle Aplin, he can't be too shabby, right?
His latest EP 'Escapade' includes 4 tracks of pure brilliance.
Which you can buy from iTunes!
My favourite song on the EP is 'Everything She Wants'. It's a real feel-good song that will instantly make you happier, not forgetting the catchy tune and lyrics that, trust me from experience, you will be singing for days.
Check out 'Everything She Wants' below:
Saint Raymond has a 7 date tour at the end of September / beginning of October, none of which are close to me, which sucks! But I can't be angry at him can I? Seeing as he is so perfect? Okay, no, I'm not angry at all, I look forward to seeing more tours to come and I will make sure I attend at least one, wherever it is..

SINNER:
'Sinners' is a new EP from 18 year-old Lauren Aquilina, which was also Single of the Week from iTunes last week!
With a voice of an angel it's hard to believe that Lauren Aquilina is only 18 years old! Not forgetting how beautiful she is either..
The outstanding vocals combined with the simplistic sound makes this EP completely superb. Every song is unique and you will love them as soon as you first hear them.
Listen to 'Sinners' and see for yourself how incredible she is:
You may have recognised Lauren's name from one of my past blogs. This is because Lauren featured on 'Flaws and Ceilings' which is my favourite Frank Hamilton song!
Autumn Lauren Aquilina Tour? I think so.

Check out this video of Lewis Watson, Lauren Aquilina, Hudson Taylor (who recently supported Jake Bugg), Orla Gartland and Mike Dignam singing 'I'm a believer' by The Monkees.
No comments:
Post a Comment